In this fast-growing industry, we provide valid and comprehensive information, including an in-depth analysis of the Cyprus Company Law and issues which arise and are related to company management and domestic and cross-border acquisitions and mergers.
L.A may provide advice on several banking and finance issues including:
- Corporate lending
- Asset/property finance
- Project finance
- Corporate debt management
- Corporate banking
- Property acquisition and investment
- Through a network of contacts we are also able to assist in Raising Finance
We also provide Judicial actions to declare a person bankrupt, the process of selling the bankruptcy estate, the compulsory management, etc. These services are offered in close cooperation with the Registrar of Companies and the Official Recipient of the Republic of Cyprus and the Land Registry Department of the Republic of Cyprus.
Issues we have dealt with in the past:
- Advising on financing and security arrangements;
- Drafting and negotiating legal financing documentation (including, inter alia, facility agreements, security documents and coordination agreements);
- Guarantees and indemnities;
- Real Estate, Asset and Project Finance;
- Financial services regulation;
- Debt restructuring and refinancing.